Obviously, if I’m going to do a recipe for Rose Infused Coconut Milk, I’ve got to do a latte recipe to follow it up.
I’m not a big fan of fancy coffee drinks. I like my coffee black most of the time, but on a special occasion or maybe a Sunday morning, I like to try something fun.
As I mentioned in my recipe for rose-infused coconut milk, I absolutely love the flavor of rose. It’s my favorite floral taste, and cardamom is one of my favorite spices…this latte is fate. Cardamom pairs wonderfully with rose, and even better when it’s all mixed with a good cup of local coffee and the creaminess of coconut milk.
If you want to make this more of a latte, you will need a hand frother! Otherwise, feel free to just throw it all in a mug and call it good. It will still taste amazing, I guarantee you!
- 3/4 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup Rose Infused Coconut Milk
- Dash of ground cardamom
- Brew coffee as directed per bag.
- Warm up rose infused coconut milk either in the microwave or on the stovetop, add dash of cardamom (small dash!), then use a hand frother to mix and create foam.
- Pour coffee into your mug. Fill the rest of the mug with coconut milk mixture.
- Garnish with a little extra cardamom.
- Serve immediately.