I am so excited for this recipe.
La Madeleine was my favorite restaurant when I was in high school! I’ve never really gotten into french food, but I probably should…
This pasta salad has a combination of many things that I love: pesto, sun dried tomatoes, PASTA, caesar dressing, & parmesan cheese. Of course, at La Madeleine, it’s not vegan. That’s why I’m so excited for this recipe…I’ve made an oil-free, plant-based version.
You don’t need any special equipment except for a blender & a pot to boil pasta.
Sound good so far? Let’s get into it.
- 16oz. package whole grain bowtie pasta (sub GF pasta to make the recipe totally gluten free)
- 1 recipe Kale Basil Cashew Pesto (or store bought vegan pesto)
- 4 tablespoons Hemp Heart Caesar Dressing (or store bought vegan caesar)
- 1-1/2 whole roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Cashew Parmesan “Cheese”
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, then add in bowtie pasta. Cook to al dente according to pasta directions.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain the noodles and return them to the pot.
- Mix in all of the ingredients and stir until pasta is coated evenly with everything.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.